The term “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, Bench-Tek Solutions, LLC. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website. Unless otherwise indicated all of the content featured or displayed on this site is owned by Bench-Tek Solutions, LLC and all elements of the site are protected by copyright and the laws relating to intellectual property.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Images and any subject matter may not be downloaded, copied, retransmitted or used in any way other than that intended. Any users who infringe the intellectual property rights of Bench-Tek Solutions, LLC will have their access terminated.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- We do not rent or sell your personal information. We will not share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies without your consent except to provide products or services you've requested. All information supplied to us, including your email address and telephone number, is used for internal purposes only, in order to keep you updated with the latest news, promotions, and updated web site information.
- We may periodically send email updates regarding new features, news, exhibitions or web site information that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please reply to the sender and you will be removed from future lists.
Note: the privacy statement uses an email link, currently set to email@example.com.